We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
- Special education terms a parent needs to know
- Room for improvement in California’s special education system
- Parents Should Be Valued Part Of The IEP Process
- When Can a School Suspend or Expel a Student With Special Education Needs?
- Parents May Seek an Independent Educational Evaluation for Their Child
- “Slipping Through The Cracks”, an article written by Special Education Attorney Danielle Augustin
- Augustin Egelsee LLP as Seen in Orange Coast Magazine
- Unwarranted Disciplinary Action Toward Foster Care Children With Special Needs
- Augustin Egelsee featured in California Lawyer Magazine in September 2012 issue