We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
- Teacher shortages continue to impact special education
- Do more students need special education after the pandemic?
- More students could have access to special education support soon
- Are certain special education students unfairly disciplined?
- Do mental health struggles qualify a student for special education services?
- “Slipping Through The Cracks”, an article written by Special Education Attorney Danielle Augustin
- Augustin Egelsee LLP as Seen in Orange Coast Magazine
- Unwarranted Disciplinary Action Toward Foster Care Children With Special Needs
- Augustin Egelsee featured in California Lawyer Magazine in September 2012 issue