We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
- How can you get your child into special education?
- Parental involvement is crucial in special education
- Your special needs child may need extra support at school
- Is An Individualized Education Program (IEP) or a 504 Plan Appropriate For My Child?
- New Federal Guidelines For Individualized Education Programs
- “Slipping Through The Cracks”, an article written by Special Education Attorney Danielle Augustin
- Augustin Egelsee LLP as Seen in Orange Coast Magazine
- Unwarranted Disciplinary Action Toward Foster Care Children With Special Needs
- Augustin Egelsee featured in California Lawyer Magazine in September 2012 issue